Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Bilbao...!!




















This is my home town, the city where I was born, and where I still live.

In this city is very difficult to get bored, because in Bilbao you can visit museums, practise different sports, get knowing new people, and many other things.

Although the Guggenheim museum is the most known place in Bilbao, it isn't the only one, because for example, you can also visit other museums, go to the Zubiarte shopping centre, enjoy different sports like football in the San Mames stadium, go to the Arriaga theatre, and do many other different activities.
















But what I like most about Bilbao, is the night, because at night, is easier to meet people, and is what us, the young people prefer. there are some different areas to go at night.

Young people usually go to the Old Part of Bilbao, because the discos and the pubs are for this kind of people. but there is another area that is very famous, it is called Mazarredo, but this place is for older people.

But the night in Bilbao isn't everything. The place I like most is San Mames, it's the football pitch. The team that plays there is the Athletic Club of Bilbao.

It's my favourite team, and that's why I like so much this place.
















And a very important form of public transport for Bilbao, it's the Underground, because it's the most useful public transport in this city, and it is also very clean. And it is also cheap, a travel on it, it only costs 60 cents. I hope You like Bilbao, a great city.


No comments: