Monday, February 25, 2008

A fight between lions and a crocodile

I have chosen this video because I think it is amazing. It impressed me a lot.

Firstly, this video is about nature, especially about a fight between three lions and a crocodile. Without seeing it I had thought that the crocodile would win but I wasn´t right because when I saw the video the crocodile ran away from the lions like a coward.

Secondly, I felt nervous when I saw the crocodile going nearer and nearer to the lions but the lions realised that he was next to them.

Finally, I liked this video but it didn´t say too much about the life of lions or crocodiles or nature. I felt a bit disappointed with it but... it is what exists.

1 comment:

~~LaNdeR~~ said...

I couldn't be able to open the file but as you have described the video It seems a bit dissappointing and boring.