Wednesday, November 7, 2007

BILBAO

I´m going to write about Bilbao because I have been living in Bilbao for all my life and I considerate my hometown. In this writing of Bilbao I´m going to say positive and negative things of bilbao because it isn´t as perfect as I want.


In bilbao you can do many things, for example going to zubiarte, to the cinema or going by bike by the bicycle´s road. In bilbao there are so many places too. You can visit moyua´s square, the Guggenheim´s museum or you can go to the old quarters at night.



Bilbao is very attractive to many tourists because bilbao has mountains and beaches whereas in other cities of Spain doesn´t happened like in Bilbao, so this can be an adventage to live in bilbao.

At first sight, Bilbao is marbellous and beautiful; however, all the beautiful buildings are in only one part of the city. Bilbao is very clean and there isn´t so much pollution as Barcelona or Madrid.

People of Bilbao use a lot the public transport because is very fast. I think the underground is very useful in these days and it doesn´t pollute. on the other hand, there is the bus but is slowlier. Also we have the tram but I don´t use it a lot.



No comments: